Wednesday 14 June 2023

SOMETHINGS!!!!!

 His work with this feel of it’s his haath ka kaaam kinda logic to it again one of those conversations of the balcony…

Someday karely you’ll see and I want you to see the work I do…

Ever since then anything at all with his work and thissss huge pile up of excitement to see it first!!!!!!

Also cause it has his hands all over it like you need to see when he is at edit charlie ayyyaaaaaaaaaa that sexy I say!!!!!

Like full in zone the waaaay it used to show on his face too over Skype calls and his multiple screen setup as the backdrop and him saying now I can see you on the big screen too and you seem that much more closer to me…..

It’s this beauuuuuutiful echo of his that comes along some moments…

This being one of those!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.