Sunday 12 June 2022

Grows in me!!

 Moments like these!!!!!!

Absolutely normal conversation normal joke but inside your mind there comes another twist to it cause some conversation with him lead to the aduktaerated version of the same joke and with this one track playing on loop with pods on there is this lil self party happening inside your mind n ears!!!!!

Cause babyyyy you just felt him awaaaay and howwwwww!!!!!!

When just that one person brings out that side of you and your mind…….

The term evil in the track but it’s other side of it that you most connect with and hence the love for the track the way you smile at me brings that outta me….as it grows in me!!

It only happened with his presence what it does to you and your mind!!!!!!!!

Howleeeeeeeee this very moment here howwww only you were missed!!!!!!!!

If only he had the slightest idea I saaaay!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.