Thursday 23 May 2024

Weaaaak!!!!!

 There’s nothing I say nothing in the world that makes you go alllllllll weaaaaaaak every inch of you like you literally feeeeel melting away drowning away in your own feeeeels for him!!!!!!

It’s like a glimpse of him and wooooooooshhhhhh bolkeeee you melt off I say and howwwwwww!!!!!!!

There’s nothing I m telling u nai nothing I saaaaaay that could possibly make you feeel away all this that you waiiiit for the cock to strike 12 just so it’s Friday and u could sliiiightesv have the stoli chnappa cause u had to had foooo write today Kaise bhi……

Auyyaaaaaaa when he comes like this it’s just leaves you soooo sooooooooo happpppy like a happppy lillll fkcerrrrr I say!!!!!!!!

Like soooo sooooooo flying happppy like u can’t possible feeeel the ground beneath just sooo tooooo happpppy I say!!!!!!!

Saving the say awaaaay saving this happppy awaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

Sing miyaaaaaaaaa how onlyyyyyyy u were misssssssssdddddd today if u onlyyyy had the hickiest of hickieeees you would know ayyyaaaaaa this mind veer since this morning today !!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.